Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Post

I created this blog a million years ago, and now that I'm laid up with a sprained ankle and bored, bored, bored, I think I'll actually start writing in it.

I know no one will ever read this, so it will be an online diary for myself.

I had a great blog going a couple of years ago with a some fascinating stuff about people I encountered in this weird job I had--and it got zero hits!

So the lesson is no one reads these things. Unless you can figure out how to get it into Google, which is a mystery to me.

Here's a photo of the offending ankle. I took it because I asked a policeman about parking in handicap spots (I don't have a handicapped tag), and he said, "Just do it," and that I could appeal any tickets. He thought a photo would be a good idea in case my ankle was healed by the time I did the appeal. (I guess cops think in terms of visual evidence!)

I know that's horrifying, especially because I really do have pretty feet. I was even once asked to be a foot model!

Anyway, welcome to my blog!

No comments: