Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Top Ten

The Top Ten Things I Hate About Me:
  1. I'm too prone to let people and situations upset me or make me feel picked on.

  2. My face isn't as symmetrical as I'd like it to be (it should be some consolation that Anna Nicole Smith said the same thing about herself, but it isn't), and I don't look as good as I did when I was younger.

  3. My financial situation isn't what I wish it was.

  4. I'm too easily intimidated by authority figures.

  5. I'm not multi-lingual (I can get along in French okay, and I know some German, but I'd like to be really fluent in at least two other languages).

  6. I'm incredibly impatient, even when it's to my own disadvantage.

  7. I've never managed to publish a book or get a screenplay produced.

  8. I've allowed myself to become very discouraged about #7, above.

  9. My gut reaction when asked to do something is to say no.

  10. I'm a terrible procrastinator.

No comments: