Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Insanity Continues


I am so-o-o-o busy right now. I only wish that were me above playing games. I have to be out of my house by July 24, and I have no idea how I'm going to accomplish it.

I'm still having some trouble walking due to the effing ankle sprain, so that is slowing me down A LOT.

Plus although I usually work online only, this month I'm working on site, which is a highly convenient one-hour commute (that's sarcasm), so that wastes even more time.

My only entertainment is watching reruns of The Rockford Files on the retro station every night, and for the past two days I haven't even had time to do that. Whah!!!

3 comments:

gh said...

All of the gurus on the type of IBM system I work on think I'm one of them, because of the software I developed. Awesome, they say.
Over the last few years though, some guy has been calling me to see if we could collaborate. He starts talking, and what he's figured out and knows is astounding. Way beyond me. It pisses me off.
I was trying to describe him once, and the best I could think was to ask "Ever watch Rockford Files? Ever see the Tom Selleck character Lance Sterling? This guy is just like that!"
I know that doesn't help you get packed, but it does reference the Rockford Files.

Cassandra said...

That's funny and coincidental, because I just, for the first time, saw an episode with that Lance character about a week or so ago!

gh said...

Once I'm involved there is no more coincidence, it's all synchronicity.
Just wait, you'll see.