Saturday, June 13, 2009

Frustration

Doing this blog can be an exercise in frustation.

First of all, if I add a picture, it always shows up at the top of the post. There's no way to specify where I want it when I upload it. I have to upload it and then move it, which can only be done by going into the "edit html" section, which scares the hell out of me because I don't understand html.

Then, once I move the picture, suddenly the paragraphs all have triple spacing between them. I have to futz around with the spacing in the "compose" function, and if that doesn't work, I have to go back into the dreaded html section and try to make the changes there.

Then, if I manage to get the spacing right, sometimes when I hit "publish post" I get a warning message about how there's something wrong with the html.

And last night, my "about me," "blog archive," "my blog list," and "followers" sections mysteriously moved to the bottom of the blog page and there's no way in hell, it seems, to move them back to the right side where they belong.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

No comments: