Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mood, Part Two


I think I must be depressed. I have absolutely no appetite, which is odd for me, because I typically eat like a horse. (Fortunately, I come from a family of skinny women, so I don't gain weight--I know you hate my guts for this, but I can't help it!)

Anyway, it's all I can do to force down a milkshake every day for the sake of getting some nutrition. Nothing else sounds good to me. I got a box of cookies last week as a gift, and it took me almost a week to finish them. Normally I'd polish them off at one sitting.

And suddenly tonight, I feel like going to bed early, like now, 10 p.m. This is really odd, because I've been known to stay up until 5 a.m. or even 7 a.m.

I thought maybe the appetite thing was due to the ibuprofen I've been taking for my ankle, so I stopped it for a couple of days. But I still didn't feel like eating.

I do think the whole thing revolves around the ankle sprain, which is almost healed. No appetite and excessive sleep are symptoms of depression, but I don't really feel depressed. I mean, I'm not crying or anything.

I think I'm just bored.

2 comments:

gh said...

I'm sorry that you're blue. Our talk made me feel the best I've felt in a very long time. But then, you've always been a breath of fresh air.
Talk again soon (I have permission).

Cassandra said...

Hi: Aw, that's so sweet! Yes, call any time. You know the number! I had fun talking to you, too!